Frequently Asked Questions
Please search our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) to assist you in the use of our site and our product. If you cannot find the answer to your question, please use our Contact Us form or call us toll-free at (888) 600.4642, Monday–Friday, 9am-5pm EDT.
- How long has Australian Dream® been on the market? The original cream, now known as Australian Dream®, was first introduced in 1998.
What sizes of Australian Dream® are available?
Australian Dream® is available in 2 oz., 4 oz. and 9 oz. jars.
Sizes available at pharmacies will vary. Walgreens, CVS and Kroger stock the 4 ounce jar only.
- Does Australian Dream® have an odor? No, Australian Dream® does not have an odor as it does not contain menthol or camphor.
- Does Australian Dream® burn or irritate the skin? No, Australian Dream® does not burn or irritate the skin as do many pain relief creams that contain capsaicin.
What is your guarantee?
If you purchased Australian Dream® at a retail store such as Wal-Mart, Walgreens or CVS, just return the empty jar and your sales receipt to the store for a full refund within 30 days. Kroger purchases will only be refunded if you call us at (888) 600.4642 Monday — Friday, 9am-5pm EDT.
If you are not completely satisfied, we insure that you will get a full refund. After the standard 30-day return policy of most stores has elapsed, just call our customer service representative at (888) 600.4642 Monday — Friday, 9am-5pm EDT and we will promptly handle your refund. All you need to send us is a copy of your receipt. This is our no hassle, customer-friendly way of doing business.
- Where is Australian Dream® made? Australian Dream® is manufactured in the United States.
- Does Australian Dream® have an expiration date? Yes, Australian Dream® has a three year expiration date from the month and year of manufacture. The expiration date can be found on the bottom of the box and on the side of the jar in mm/yy format.
What are the ingredients?
Active ingredient: Histamine Dihydrochloride 0.025% External Analgesic
Other Ingredients: Aqua (Deionized Water), Butylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Chondroitin Sulfate, Emu Oil, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glucosamine Sulfate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Laureth-7, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Polyacrylamide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin-E), Trideceth-6.
- What is in Australian Dream® that makes it work so well? Histamine dihydrochloride, the active ingredient in Australian Dream®, is a FDA recognized external analgesic. Other popular ingredients include pure Emu Oil, Chondroitin, Glucosamine, MSM and Vitamin E.
- Does Australian Dream® contain aspirin? No, Australian Dream® does not contain any ingredients from the aspirin family.
- Where does emu oil come from? Emu oil comes from the fat layer of the emu bird. Emus are natives of Australia and the emu oil contained in Australian Dream® is 100% pure emu oil.
- Does Australian Dream® contain shellfish? Glucosamine can be derived from either corn or shellfish. If you are allergic to shellfish, we do not recommend that you use Australian Dream®.
- How often can I use Australian Dream®? You can apply Australian Dream® 3-4 times per day and use it every day as needed for pain.
- How do I apply the cream? Apply a small amount to your finger tips and massage into the area of pain.
- How long does the pain relief last between applications? This varies from person to person depending upon your unique physiology, severity of pain, etc.
- How long does it take before I feel relief after applying? This will vary from person to person.
- Can I wash my hands or take a shower after using Australian Dream®? Allow 15 minutes before you wash or bathe the applied area.
- Can I use it if I have diabetes? You should contact your physician with a list of the ingredients contained in Australian Dream®.
- Can Australian Dream® be used on children? Australian Dream® should not be used on children. This product is for adults only.
- Can Australian Dream® be taken internally? No, Australian Dream® is for external use only.
- Can I use it on my dog or cat? It is not recommended for use on animals without consent from your veterinarian.
- How long will a jar last? This will vary from person to person. Australian Dream® will last a long time as only a small amount is needed per application.
- Where can I purchase Australian Dream®? Australian Dream® is available nationwide at top drugstore and grocery chains including Walgreens, Wal-Mart, CVS, Kroger, Harris Teeter, Kerr Drug, Fruth and many others. Australian Dream® may also be available at your local independent pharmacy. Use our store locator to find a retailer near you. For online shoppers, look for us at drugstore.com, amazon.com, walgreens.com, walmart.com and cvs.com.
- What is your refund policy? When you purchase Australian Dream® you are protected by our 100% hassle-free, risk-free Empty Jar Guarantee®. This means that if you are not fully satisfied with our product for any reason, even if it is empty, you will receive a full refund. Just call us at (888) 600.4642. We are that confident of our product!