How It Works
For relief from arthritis, muscle aches, or minor back pain, simply rub a small amount of Australian Dream® Cream on the painful joint or muscle. Our topical analgesic creams are odorless, so you can apply them any time, anywhere.
The active ingredient in Australian Dream®, histamine dihydrochloride, helps alleviate pain and gets you back to doing what you love. Once absorbed into the skin, it acts as a vasodilator, temporarily increasing the size of your blood vessels for greater circulation. This action safely and effectively reduces pain in the joint or muscle.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase of an Australian Dream product, you can return the jar or tube with the original receipt for a full refund of the purchase price. Click Here for Details
Histamine Dihydrochloride 0.050%
This FDA-approved active ingredient is derived from histamine, an organic compound produced by your body. It relieves muscle and joint pain and aches associated with arthritis, simple backache, bruises, sprains, and strains and is being used in many therapeutic applications.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Bromelain, Butylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Deionized Water (Aqua), Emu Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi Mushroom) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Laureth-7, Magnesium Sulfate, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Niacin, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Trideceth-6, Turmeric Extract, Zingiber Officinalis (Ginger) Extract
- For Use by Adults and Children over 12 years
- Apply a thin layer to pain site and massage until thoroughly absorbed into skin. Apply no more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children 12 years or younger consult a physician
- Store between 40°F and 86°F (4°C and 30°C).
- Tamper Evident Jar Feature: do not use if outer shrink wrap on jar is torn, broken, or missing.
For external use only.
Do not use on wounds or damaged skin or if you are allergic to ingredients in the product.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Rash appears.
- The condition worsens, if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or if symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.