Australian Dream® Hand & Wrist Pain Cream
Australian Dream® temporarily relieves minor aches, pain and discomfort:
- Hand & Wrist Pain
- Repetitive Motion Pain
- Frequent Aches in Fingers and Joints
Australian Dream® moisturizes as it effectively relieves pain.
Histamine Dihydrochloride 0.025%
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains and bruises.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Emu Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Magnesium Sulfate, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Potassium Sorbate, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Purified Water (Aqua), Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Trideceth-6, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Zemea (Corn) Propanediol
For external use only.
Do not use on wounds or damaged skin or if you are allergic to ingredients in the product.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash appears
- condition worsens, if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or if symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For Use by Adults and Children over 12 years.
- Apply a thin layer to pain site and massage until thoroughly absorbed into skin. Apply no more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children 12 years or younger consult a physician.
- Store between 40°F and 86°F (4°C and 30°C).
- Tamper Evident Feature: do not use if seal under cap is torn, broken or missing.